Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trades

In an effort to free up some space on my BeerAdvocate profile, I'm going to use this blog for trade references.  I've completed about 20 trades and participated in 10 BIFs to date.  Don't have dates for most, just a general time frame.  Most of the earlier trades don't have pictures but I will add those that I did photograph.  Without further ado, my first few trades...

* - extra

NorthsideFred - Jan/Feb '10

Sent:  Allagash Odyssey, Bar Harbor Cadillac Mtn Stout, Maine Beer Company Spring Peeper*

Received:  Bell's Hopslam x2, Bell's Java Stout x2

My first ever trade.  Pretty sure it was his first too.  It was a simple, small trade.  Hopslam had just been released and I heard it was amazing.  Needless to say, it didn't disappoint
_________________________________________________________________________


cmurren25 - Jan/Feb '10

Sent:  Southern Tier Mohka, Southern Tier Jahva, Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, Maine Beer Company Spring Peeper*

Received:  Bell's Hopslam x6, Bell's Java Stout*, Victory Yakima Twilight*, Terrapin Wake N Bake*, Terrapin Big Hoppy Monster*

Needed.  More.  Hopslam.  This trade also really taught me about extras.  I had read about it before but didn't really understand until I got hit with 4 in one box
_________________________________________________________________________


oach - Feb '10

Sent:  Bar Harbor Caddilac Mtn Stout, Grittys Black Fly Stout, Longtrail Double Bag, Maine Beer Company Spring Peeper, Smuttynose Big A IPA*, Grittys 21 IPA*, Haverhil Leatherlips*

Received:  Bell's Hopslam x6, New Glarus Belgian Red*, Three Floyds Alpha King*, Three Floyds Gumballhead*, Three Floyds Pride and Joy*

The beginning of a great trade relationship.  Scot and I have completed more trades then I can count at this point.  We don't really even agree on trades now, we just ship boxes
_________________________________________________________________________


PALMEJ1 - March '10

Sent:  Pretty Things Baby Tree, Troegs Nugget Nectar, Smuttynose Barleywine*, North Coast Old Stock '08*

Received:  Sierra Nevada '09 x2, Terrapin Wake N Bake x2, Bell's Hopslam*, Bell's Two Hearted*, Terrapin Gamma Ray*

No comments:

Post a Comment