Thursday, January 17, 2013

And I'm Back!

Admittedly, my interest in beer trading has greatly declined as of late.  Maine has been getting so many new brands that things I used to have to trade for, I can just pick up on the shelve.  However, I just couldn't pass up on the Secret Santa BIF that I loved in previous years.  The guy running the BIF moved it to Facebook for various reasons, most of which I completely understood.  Received the following box which met all my expectations!




Victory Dark Intrigue '10, Victory Red Thunder, Stoudts Old Abominable, Spring House Brewing Planet Bean Coffee Stout, St. Boniface Libation Double IPA, St. Boniface ESB, St. Boniface Hegemony Stout, Troegs Perpetual IPA, Troegs Mad Elf '12, Troegs Scratch 78, Troegs Scratch Fest Lager, Williamsburg Coffeehouse Stout, Twisted Pine Ghost Face Killer, Sly Fox Odyssey, Sly Fox Christmas, Sly Fox stein, Stoudts t-shirt, Wilburs chocolate


Well, this apparently got me in the trading spirit.  That, or not finding any Imperial Stout Trooper when I was home for Christmas.  So I set up a small trade to ease my way back into the game.


juliusseizure
* - extra




New England Brewing Imperial Stout Trooper, Bruery Five Golden Rings, Pliny the Elder*

No comments:

Post a Comment